Parents enroll their child for a Sacrament Prep Program at Registration.
2nd Grade or older Children enroll in a program which begins in January to prepare for 1st Reconciliation (Confession) and 1st Communion.
8th Grade- Children enroll in a program which begins in the spring of 8th grade and ends with Confirmation in the fall of 9th grade.
All children must also be enrolled in a Religious Education Class either at our parish or at their Catholic school.
- All children preparing for the following sacraments must provide a copy of their Baptism Certificate to the parish office for recording purposes.
2023-2024 First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion Prep Program
- All children preparing for First Communion must first prepare for First Reconciliation.
- All First Communion children who register, whether fall, spring or home study will prepare together and receive sacraments in Spring.
- All dates are subject to change.
You and your child will work together on the materials for Reconciliation (Click below for dates for the program)
Prep Program for the 2022-2023 school year
- April 15th (9am-noon) or April 16th (noon-3pm)– Mandatory NET Retreat for students. Students receive Red Confirmation Journal
- June / July – Students and their Sponsors complete Red Confirmation Journal
- August – Red Confirmation Journal due. Students meet with a member of our Religious Education Team to discuss their experience (Dates and Times TBD)
- October/November –Mandatory Rehearsal & Confirmation Masses at St. John Vianney (Dates and Times TBD by Bishop)