Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards. Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy…
All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
St. John Vianney Parish has been assigned an NPO (Non-Profit Organization) number:
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
Visit www.kroger.com. Once logged into their Kroger account they can search for St. John Vianney Parish either by name or 72947 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
- Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger rewards card, please let them know they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for St. John Vianney until after your parishioners register their rewards card.
Participants must swipe their registered Kroger rewards card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.
How much can our organization earn?
Kroger will pay up to $500,000 basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
• Kroger limits its quarterly contributions to a maximum contribution of $500,000 to be distributed among all participating eligible organizations.
• Kroger limits a participating organization’s earned rewards to a maximum of $50,000 quarterly.
• Kroger limits a participating household’s earned rewards to a maximum of $300 quarterly,
The minimum quarterly reward payout is $25 per organization. In the event that an organization earns less than $25 in a quarter, Kroger will hold the amount until the next quarter that the reward exceeds $25 or until the end of the program term, whichever comes first.
Quarterly rewards checks will be mailed or personally delivered to your organization by a Kroger representative within one month of the close of each quarterly cycle.
The quarterly payment schedule is as follows:
- Quarter 1: May 1 – July 31: Statements and donations sent by August 31
- Quarter 2: August 1 – October 31: Statements and donations sent by November 30
- Quarter 3: November 1 – January 31: Statements and donations sent by February 28
- Quarter 4: February 1 – April 30: Statements and donations sent by May 31
Once I am enrolled, is my personal information secure?